Re: Special All star team

In a message dated 98-07-03 22:51:01 EDT, QtipDevine@aol.com writes:

<< If we start a hall of fame I nominate Roy Tarpley and Chris Washburn. >>
    Hall of fame?  Well, how about Reggie Harding?  This 7' center, after
drugging his way out of the league, turned to crime, once robbing his
neighborhood liquor store.  When the masked 7' robber (a clever disguise) was
greeted by the counter guy with "Reggie, what are you doing?", Professor
Harding supposedly answered, "It ain't me, man!"
   At power forward, Marvin "Bad News" Barnes deserves a shot.