RE: Verbal Pollution

> Right of free speech shouldn't include the right to pollute the
> list for the
> rest of us.
> What was once an enjoyable list has become intolerably tedious & boring.
> Maybe if I swear off for a few days, someone will have torpedoed
> Noah's ark
> by the time I get back.

If you don't like my new digest format may I recommend the use of your mail
filter. You can have your computer readily delete anything I write(of course
I'm not advocating this) or if you just dislike my musings about the CBA,
you can have your filter delete any message bearing a subject with the tag
[cba].

Respectfully,

Noah