Re: "How will the labor peace be achieved?"

Paul,
	I was under the impression that the NFL players went the
decertification route a few years ago, and it didn't pan out (maybe
someone has a better memory for the details that I do).    In theory
it makes good sense, since most of the negative (from the players
point of view) provisions of the salary system, would be a violation
of anti-trust law.
	If you decertify, though, you're putting a lot of faith in the
willingness of the federal judiciary to actually enforce anti-trust.
Most judges, are, in fact, convinced that anti-trust law is a loony
manifestation of 19nth century populism, and would prefer to ignore it
completely.

Bill C.