Ugly Situation

Hasn't the great lure of sports always been that it is a respite from the day to day business that gets so mundane? Sports, a made up environment with clear rules and motivations and competition. Now it's all business, as well as BS. I can't even root for the team I love, the Celts, because I don't know if they can keep their own players or if there even will be a  season and all this garbage. The Celts have always been a cherished part of my life but it seems they are souring before my very eyes.Sorry so pessimistic. I just want to watch the Celts play basketball!