Who Babe Help - Nearing the End

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Wed Sep 23 04:44:38 UTC 2015

Hey Who Friends!

One of our own, my dear friend Erica (aka "Whobabe") is in the late stages of a terminal illness called Multiple System Atrophy.

There are currently a few hours of the day (during the weekdays) when she is alone and it would be a great help to have those times covered by a home care aide.

$15 would pay for an hour of care.

If you'd like to help, I am collecting funds via my Paypal account at lifehouse2000 at yahoo. com.  100% will go to her care. Thank you!

Joyce

The post above is from my friend, Joyce, who is collecting the funds.

In case you don't know either or both of them, I vouch 100%.

Erica is an amazing person, and a passionate Who Fan.  She's truly one of us, and she drew a shit hand with this awful disease.  Please help out, if you can.  Whether it's enough for one hour of support or twenty, it is meaningful and your money could not be better spent.

As for Joyce, I will vouch that she is completely trustworthy, and she will insure that 100% of any funds will go to Joyce's care.

Thank you.

Lauren

The Who Babe (Erica) In Better Times
(Photo credit to ozzie Pottersmith).