The Who This Month for November

Brian Cady via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sun Nov 1 18:37:23 UTC 2015

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  This month at The Who This Month:Who did Roger Daltrey call "the coldest human being I have met in my whole life".
What U.S. President did Pete Townshend call the "C" word?What was Pete's last U.S. Top Forty hit?What Who single spent the longest time in the Billboard Top 100?What single beat "My Generation" to #1 on the U.K. Charts.
Answers, links to music and concerts and one NSFW picture in this month's issue.
Http://www.thewhothismonth.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad