The Who Archives - Blocked By Virgin Media

Scott Keller via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sat May 23 14:47:45 UTC 2015

Both links work fine for me.
 Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com

      From: Martin Bailey via TheWho <thewho at igtc.com>
 To: Who List <TheWho at igtc.com>
 Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 4:55 AM
 Subject: The Who Archives - Blocked By Virgin Media

I tried to reach the latest archives earlier, but my ISP has blocked the
site at:

    http://www.igtc.com/pipermail/thewho/2015-May/date.html

and

Their reason:

    Sorry, Web Safe has blocked this site

    This site has been blocked by Web Safe because it's listed as having
malicious content. It could put your personal and financial information at
risk or cause damage to your files.

    Find out more about Web Safe Sign in to My Virgin Media to change your
Web Safe settings

    If you don’t think this page should have been blocked, let us know.

I doubt very much that there actually is malicious content on The Who
Archives, so I've filled out their form to let them know:

    https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/websafe/feedback

Anyone else have problems?

-MB