Pete & Rachel's B&N Event

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Tue May 19 16:01:33 UTC 2015

Just a few add-ons.

1)  I'm told that they will then SHIP the CDs, effectively addressing the traveling fan concern.  Hopefully that's true.

2) Pete will sign CD inserts for "Pete Townshend's Classic Quadrophenia" only, no other CDs, books, or memorabilia will be signed.

Bummer that it looks like Rachel's not signing them, as well.

Lauren