Chicago TCA/Double O Benefit Show

Martin Bailey via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sun May 17 08:07:47 UTC 2015

> Unfortunately, I can't cut and paste the set list.
> (What's with that?!)

> http://petetownshend.net/news/pete-townshend-and-friends-perform-charity-show-for-tca-in-chicago

I took this as a personal challenge to see if it could be done.  It wasn't
straightforward:

Introduction – Roger Daltrey

Leaving This Town – Simon Townshend

Forever and a Day – Simon Townshend

She Asked Me - Simon Townshend and Eddie Vedder

I'm the Answer - Simon Townshend and Eddie Vedder

Last Will and Testament – Eddie Vedder

Blue Red and Grey - Eddie Vedder

Far Behind - Eddie Vedder

You Stand By Me - Eddie Vedder and Pete Townshend

Corrine, Corrina - Eddie Vedder and Pete Townshend

Drowned - Pete Townshend

Band joins in:

I'm One - Pete Townshend

The Kids Are Alright - Pete Townshend and Joe Walsh

Eminence Front - Pete Townshend and Joe Walsh

Summertime Blues - Pete Townshend, Joe Walsh and Joan Jett

I Can't Explain - Pete Townshend, Joe Walsh, Joan Jett

Behind Blue Eyes - Eddie Vedder and Pete Townshend

Betterman - Eddie Vedder and Pete Townshend

Won't Get Fooled Again - All

My Generation - All

-MB