Downloads of All 50th North American Shows Available at thewho.com

Scott Keller via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sun May 10 03:26:22 UTC 2015

Update:
They sent me a new download link today that worked fine.  Impressive that they were working on a weekend to solve customer problems.
The sound quality of the FLAC files is great.  I converted them to Apple Lossless format so I can put them on my iPod and listen to them in the car as well.  iTunes won't convert them itself; I used a free app called dBpoweramp.
Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com