New European Schedule is Public

The Who Concert Guide via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Wed May 6 21:07:40 UTC 2015

Many fans loose much money because pete and roger have bigger things to do ...

It's unbelievable, that they fool their European fans for a sold out show in Glastonbury. People who bought tickets for Paris and Amsterdam bought them to see The Who, people who bought tickets for Glastonbury bought their tickets for other bands, not for the who.

Postponing the shows affects many, many real who fans, who have worked hard to see their favourite band. Much of them don't get refunds for flights and hotels.

For the second time I'm affected. Postponing London was a wise decission because Roger had to recover. I lost much money, but it was ok and both shows in March were great. But postponing and cancelling Paris and Amsterdam is a shame. I am very, very angry and disappointed.

The who sell out ...