The Who This Month for May

Brian Cady via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Fri May 1 20:04:43 UTC 2015

Find the answers on The Who This Month in May!
What British royal inspired the song "My Generation"?
What still-current fashion trend was started by The Who in 1965?
What #1 album in the U.S. was the only one to feature a Who performance?
What LP was proclaimed by the NY Times: "The best live rock album ever made"
Who said "you won't catch me rocking' in no wheelchair!"
What movie was Sam Peckinpah going to make with Keith Moon?
What was the most popular Who solo album in the U.S.?

|   |
| The Who This Month!A history of The Who. Looking back at their career this month every five years. |
|  |
| View on www.thewhothismont... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |