The Who This Month for June

Brian Cady via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Mon Jun 1 13:03:29 UTC 2015

Here's some questions from this month's The Who This Month website:
1) What was happening to Pete to make him start writing "Behind Blue Eyes"?2) What did Pete and Roger want out of agreeing to play Live8?3) Who did Pete call "the greatest rock 'n roller in the world"?4) What Who song tied with "Let My Love Open The Door" in the U.S. charts?5) What Who song did music critic Lester Bangs call their best?6) Why did Pete get dragged off a plane in Memphis in 1970?7) What Pete song was inspired by a barbeque?
Find out at The Who This Month!
|   |
| The Who This Month!A history of The Who. Looking back at their career this month every fiv... |
|  |
| View on www.thewhothismonth.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |