Who2 to Headline iHeartRadio Music Festival

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Thu Jul 30 17:35:08 UTC 2015

My limited understanding is:
They'll be playing on the 18th.
They'll be playing a short set.
They have nothing to do with ticketing.
All the good tickets will be held by iHR.

I imagine thewho.com will be announcing something at some point today.

Lauren

http://news.iheart.com/features/iheartradio-music-festival-796
iHeartRadio Music Festival
September 18 & 19 | MGM Grand Las Vegas
We're making history once again as the 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival returns to Las Vegas for all your show stopping musical needs. For the fifth year in a row, the biggest musical festival in the world will take over Sin City's MGM Grand Garden Arena for some mind-blowing action. From the iHeartRadio app to the actual MGM stage, all of your favorite artists will be on one stage over the course of two nights to connect with fans from all over the world.
KANYE WEST  SAM SMITH  THE WHO  COLDPLAY  DEMI LOVATO  DAVID GUETTA  KENNY CHESNEY  THE WEEKND  TOVE LO  LIL WAYNE  FALL OUT BOY  DISCLOSURE  HOZIER  JASON DERULO  DURAN DURAN  PRINCE ROYCE  DIPLO  TREY SONGZ  THE KILLERS BLAKE SHELTON  NICK JONAS  JANET JACKSON
AND FEATURING MACY'S iHEARTRADIO RISING STAR
CHRISTINA GRIMMIE
Lineup subject to change without notice.
Use your MasterCard® to purchase tickets before the general public through the iHeartRadio Music Festival MasterCard® Pre-Sale, starting TODAY at 1pm ET/10am PT.
BUY TICKETS

Read more: http://news.iheart.com/features/iheartradio-music-festival-796#ixzz3hOgWxHDr