Must See in NY/Long Island on Friday

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Thu Jul 23 15:27:07 UTC 2015

Listening in on a public conversation on Stef's FB page, I learned that there's a chance for you New York people to go see the guy I think should be / should have been playing bass in The Who since John died - Jim Kennelly from Seattle.

The show is Friday.  IMO, Jim is THE guy, like Zak is THE guy.

Lauren

 It's The Who Show with France on drums, Jim K. on bass and a new guy from California on guitar. It's at The Suffolk Theater on Long Island and is being billed as "Excerpts from Tommy and Quadrophenia"