Shea Stadium and Lambert & Stamp

Bruce Kawakami via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Wed Jul 8 22:53:02 UTC 2015

Worth noting the Blu-ray of Lambert & Stamp has extra content not
included on the DVD:

Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Features Include:

* Never-Before-Seen Archival Footage of The Who
--- The Who in Finland
--- The Who Promotional Film 1967
--- Where The Action Is
--- Call Me Lightning

Blu-ray & DVD Bonus Features Include:

* Commentary with James D. Cooper
* Q&A with Henry Rollins & Director James D. Cooper

On 7/8/2015 9:56 AM, nakedeye10--- via TheWho wrote:
> Eagle Rock has released Shea Stadium '82 on Blu Ray!
>
> A Lambert and Stamp release date has been set for August 18th!
>
> Both very exciting.  Interesting that I'm MORE excited about the second than I am the first.
>
> Lauren

---