Jazz Fest if Official

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Mon Jan 12 20:25:07 UTC 2015

It's official.  4/25 at Jazz Fest in New Orleans.

But beware - while you might think it's only a $60 GA ticket, in truth, there is a $750 (or something like that) VIP pit in front of the GA and BEHIND a massive production space.  I thought I was gonna go, but when I dug a little deeper, I decided that it's too much $ for too little reward.  :-(

Lauren

http://www.nojazzfest.com/home.php

Click on dates. The Who on 25th as predicted.

Wilco the same weekend, too bad Elton and Widespread Panic is the next weekend. I would trade Jimmy Buffet.

Charles