Want to Throw a TCA Who Party?

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Fri Feb 13 18:50:50 UTC 2015

The following is from my traveling friend, Pat.

TCA is wanting to build some more grass roots awareness in conjunction with the North American Who tour.

If you're interested in making something happen in your city, please reach out to Simon (and let him know that you came to him through me and through Pat).

Feel free to pass it on to anyone you think might be interested.

Lauren

From Pat:
I spoke with Simon Davies and Geraldine Lee from TCA on Thursday about one of their ideas to promote TCA across America in conjunction with the upcoming NA Tour.

Who fans in a few cities, including Chicago and Tampa, have offered to organize a party at a local bar/venue to promote TCA, targeted at Who fans.

There will hopefully be some fundraising but more importantly the goal is to help them build a grass root effort across America, of course while having fun and listening to Who music and meeting with other Who fans.

The TCA staff is modest so the work for a particular event would need to be locally driven but they can offer support and guidance and overall coordination so there are not competing efforts in the same city.

Interested parties can contact Simon on Simon at teencanceramerica.org.