Concert Films on the Big Screen (No Who)

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Thu Feb 5 17:45:03 UTC 2015

As I've mentioned before, I've learned that I quite enjoy both music documentaries and concert films on the big screen.

While it's certainly not the same as the real deal, it's pretty damn cool to see larger than life for $5-15.

For Sandy 12/12/12, since I wasn't in NYC, it was awesome to get to see it live and large.

For the Stones, it was totally worth the $10-15 to see their show on the big screen, whereas it so isn't worth it to me to spend $300-1500 on their concert ticket.

For Lady Gaga, it let me have the experience and let me know that I DON'T want/need to spend the time/money to go see her live.

In this last year, I've seen Queen (deceased) and Elvis (deceased).  Neither rocked my world, but obviously a live show isn't an option, and I did enjoy them both.

But why am I sharing all this?  Because word of two nationally screened concert films just crossed my path, and I thought some of you might be interested.

Possibly coming to a theater near you...
Th. 2/19		Daryl Hall & John Oates
Recorded Live In Dublin

Th. 2/26		Aerosmith Rocks Donington 2014

Go to fathomevents.com to learn more.

Lauren