Hyde Park Who 2015 On the Big Screen

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Wed Aug 26 18:40:16 UTC 2015

Thanks to my friend, Alan, for this one.

I actually saw a commercial in the theater last night, but I thought it was for the tour.  I didn't realize it was for a film screening.

Lauren

I was going to put a subject line of “So now this is a thing”, but it’s already been taken (almost) today. But anyway, Wow!

Big news: The Who’s epic 50th Anniversary Tour finale show is coming to cinemas, recorded at Hyde Park this Summer. Come and experience (or relive!) all the greatest hits on the big screen. Plus Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Iggy Pop, Robert Plant, Johnny Marr and others share their stories of the band’s history and influence as legendary pioneers of British Rock.

In cinemas worldwide from 7 October

http://thewhofilm.com/

Cheers,
FIG