TheWho Digest, Vol 22, Issue 5

Bruce Kawakami via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Wed Apr 22 18:39:20 UTC 2015

Marlows Tavern (1950 Satellite Boulevard Duluth, GA) - I wouldn't walk
to the arena from there you'd have to cross a 4 lane road twice during
rush hour/concert traffic. Parking at the arena is free and I've always
got a good spot even when showing up late (like in 2006 when I got their
just before the show due to holiday traffic, six hours for a normally
three hour drive).   I assume most of us will go early to the arena to
meet Simon at 7pm.  Last time I got there just before 5pm and was the
first of the group to arrive as I did not want to repeat what happened
in 2006.

On 4/21/2015 11:30 PM, Scott Keller wrote:
> Hi Lori: "Last time" refers to where they met before the 2012 Who
> concert, which was at the same venue.  I wasn't able to go to that one.
>
> Bruce:  How close was Marlow's Tavern(I've never been there)?  Looks
> like about half a mile on the map.  If it's raining, walking might not
> be a good idea.  What time did you get there last time?
>
> This may be a small meet-up: the three of us and my wife Lisa.  Anyone
> else?
>
> Scott H. Keller
> shkeller55 at yahoo.com

---