Atlanta Meet-Up?

Scott Keller via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Mon Apr 20 00:04:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Brian.  For some reason that link pulled up places that aren't really close to the venue.  But you can type Gwinnett Arena in the search field and it will give you places that are in the area.  Looks like the Irish pub that was right next to the venue is gone, replaced by a Tin Lizzy's that's been getting poor reviews for slow service.  That's not good.
Anyone else interested, or is it just me and Bruce?  I haven't posted anything on the O&S list because its server has trouble sending messages to Yahoo Mail, which means I hardly ever receive anything from it anymore.  I'll try the AAA list, although I'm not sure if anyone else from around here is on it but Brian. If it ends up just being me and Bruce we could arrange something off the list.

Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com