Downloads of All 50th North American Shows Available at thewho.com

Martin Bailey via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sun Apr 19 08:12:58 UTC 2015

Lauren pointed us to:

> http://store.thewho.com/index.php/hits-50-tour-live-recording.html

I don’t know if its just because  I’m in the UK, but this link doesn’t work
for me.  It just redirects me to:
http://thewho.tmstor.es/
and I can see no sign of tour downloads there.  Does the link still work for
you?

> But then, I looked further, and I see that it's $15 for FLAC.  WTF.
> Can somebody tell me that it cost them 1.5x to sell this to me?

They will have to go to the trouble to convert, link and test the FLAC
files, and only a small proportion of downloaders will choose them over MP3.
Therefore, they’re right to charge more for extra effort / less demand.

-MB