Roger and Pete Perform at Press Conference

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sun Sep 7 13:53:41 UTC 2014

I can't remember if this has been posted before.  It's a link to the press conference performance a couple of months ago at Ronnie Scott's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94jVZHHdH3o

Substitute, Bargain, Kids, WGFA

Seeing just the two of them playing Bargain is most wonderful.

I don't know that I'd need a whole tour, but I'd LOVE to see a few shows of just the two of them playing acoustic sit down versions of Who material in small clubs.  Actually, after seeing this video, that is my latest Who fantasy.

Take the 20 minutes to watch this.  You'll be glad you did.

Lauren