Who2 Stand Up 2 Cancer

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sat Sep 6 15:26:33 UTC 2014

Below is a link to the complete broadcast.  Who2 are about 43 minutes in.  My personal comments are below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhzdWgBtgSI&list=UUHZWvU3z2EJDvt_hsL_7oug

If you're wondering about the baton being passed along during their set, our friend Brooke, who was there, posted the following:
"They were passing this baton thing around that donated money every time someone touched it, and they had us pass it down the front row and Pete laughed evilly and said "All of you who touch it belong to MEEE””

From my friend, Alan:
Sure, the old “Hey lady, touch my baton” gag.

Lauren

I thought Baba was too slow paced and ragged. See Me, Feel Me had a lot more energy and life. I think Who Are You into SM, FM would have been stronger.

I don't think the scruffy look was particularly good on Roger, but it was a nice change of pace.

Pete played some nice stuff. I think he owned the night more than usual tonight.

It was nice to see Zak, but I thought his outfit looked ridiculous. And it was odd to see him with the extra weight and the blond hair.

I don't know whether or not to read into his presence at a UK only assemblage event.

I enjoyed Dave Grohl's intro, and I couldn't help but notice the pattern of intros over the beginning of the music (flashes of John Cusack and CFNY). I was disappointed that there wasn't a package feature on the teen cancer wings/work.

Just my 2 cents.

Lauren
(Who one year ago today, this morning, was arriving in London for the Who Convention weekend.)