Pictures of Lily Model Drumkit On Sale

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Mon Oct 27 05:04:21 UTC 2014

If you haven't gotten it, yet, now may be the time.

It really is one of the coolest things I've seen.

Lauren

      Vol. 7, Issue 1 - Rocktober, 2014

Now thru Rocktober 31, 2014 SAVE 20% on ALL Products

Thank you for supporting AXE HEAVEN® and helping us grow to new heights in 2014. We have so much news and so many awesome new products that we couldn't wait any longer to shout it out with our first Rocktober sale. Yes, it's corny and cliché, but it was that or a Halloween sale with Monster Deals So Big It's Scary. Either way, you save 20% through the end of the month, so ...

Rock On with This Amplified Offer now through October 31, 2014. That's 5 Days of Rockin' Savings!

Save 20% on the entire AXE HEAVEN® catalog of miniature guitars, drum kits, and accessories, and all new releases.

The Rocktober 2014 Sale includes our new line of Holiday Guitar Ornaments that featuresOfficially Licensed Fender™ Stratocasters™, Telecasters™, and the Dreadnought Acoustic!

Plus, this year we also introduced a Fender™ 60th Anniversary Mini Case & Guitar Set, as well as a Reverb Fender™ Mini Amp. If you collect Officially Licensed Fender™ merchandise, these are must-have accessories!

Be sure to also check out the exciting products from the newest members on our Officially Licensed Exclusives roster, Neal Schon (two Paul Reed Smith models) and the late great Johnny Winter.

To automatically receive your 20% Discount on all purchases through the end of Rocktober, justenter the code ROCK2014 during checkout. The Total Price will show the full discount.

Rockin' New Releases by AXE HEAVEN®

6” FENDER 1950'S BLONDE TELECASTER HOLIDAY ORNAMENT
Reg. Price: $19.99 -- Checkout Price: $15.49

FENDER™ SUNBURST STRATOCASTER™ & 60TH ANNIVERSARY CASE SET
Reg. Price: $59.99 -- Checkout Price: $47.99

MINI FENDER TWIN-REVERB ORNAMENTAL AMP
Reg. Price: $36.99 -- Checkout Price: $29.59

OFFICIALLY LICENSED NEAL SCHON / PRS GUITARS
Reg. Price: $34.99 -- Checkout Price: $27.99

OFFICIALLY LICENSED JOHNNY WINTER MODEL
Reg. Price: $34.99 -- Checkout Price: $27.99

AXE HEAVEN MINI DISPLAY STAND - HOLDS SIX (Mini Guitars NOT Included.)
Reg. Price: $69.99 -- Checkout Price: $55.99

"SIR PAUL" UNION JACK UK VIOLIN BASS
Reg. Price: $34.99 -- Checkout Price: $27.99

"THE KING" GOLD SIGNATURE BLACK ACOUSTIC
Reg. Price: $34.99 -- Checkout Price: $27.99

Sent by AXE HEAVEN®