[Relayers] The Who to tour Australia in 2016

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sat Oct 18 03:42:43 UTC 2014

Most relevant passage:
“It turns out he [Mingus] has been in correspondence with Pete Townshend for 20 years about his passion for Tommy and wanting to do a different version of it,” Sefton said. “This is coming to us with Pete Townsend’s complete blessing and is actually the only thing that will be happening in Australia across the 50thanniversary of The Who, who will be here in 2016.

I hope they don't crap out before Australia.

Lauren