Words of Wisdom

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sat Oct 11 03:24:10 UTC 2014

We all know this, and we all need to hear it again.

DON'T BUY SEATS THAT YOU WON'T BE HAPPY SITTING (OR STANDING) IN!

Each person's parameters are different, be it front row only, first three rows, first 10 rows, front 1/3 of the venue - whatever.

But figure out where your happy zone is and STICK TO IT.  If you don't, you will regret it later.  The sense of security isn't worth it.  In the end, it will make your actual ticket end up costing a helluva lot more money, because you'll end up buying multiple tix.

Be strong.  Stay true.
(Wait.  That's Melissa, not The Who.)

I mean, Be Lucky!

Lauren