60s Pete on Cover of Guitar Player Brazil

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Fri Nov 14 02:31:18 UTC 2014

Nicked from someone I don't know on The Who Fan Page (FB).

Lauren

Brazilian issue of Guitar Player magazine this month. Article written by Andy Babiuk, Matt Blackett, Michael Molenda and Art Thompson. I think it must be published in USA too. A total of 25 pages with equipments of the several bands of the British Invasion, including some transcriptions of their songs. They dedicated a special thank to who.net website for informations about Townshend´s gear from 1964 to 1966.