PT on Glyn Johns

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Tue Nov 11 14:50:41 UTC 2014

Thanks to Max the Mod for this one.
Lauren

 A record producer has to have an opinion and the ego to express it more convincingly than anyone else. So Glyn Johns has stood his ground with a few big-headed rock stars? I must be the exception. I've only had transcendental moments in the studio with Johns. Returning to the control room after a studio take I often felt like running: the joy of hearing what Johns had created out of the glue-and-string that was The Who was like a drug. He is an artist himself of supreme talent and experience.”
—Pete Townshend

__.