[Relayers] Random Who

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sat Nov 8 20:08:44 UTC 2014

And also in Random Who News.

My daughter and I have been watching Red Band Society.

So far, I've caught two distinct Who references.

One was a few episodes ago.  There's an older guy, a well off, eccentric baby boomer guy who lives there at the hospital.  He was packing up and moving away (or something like that), and he was giving personal gifts to the people he had connected with.  One of the gift items was a Who t-shirt.

Then just this last week, they specifically mentioned the room number of one of the characters - the bitchy cheerleader.  What was the room?  515

Lauren