Roger's Private TCA Show

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Sun Nov 2 04:52:06 UTC 2014

Roger did a private TCA show in West Hollywood, at the Soho Room.

It was private club and attendance was strictly limited to 250 people.

He played with a larger than usual band including:
Simon, Frank, Loren, Billy Nicholls, Jodi Linscott, as bassist, a violinist, and an accordion (squeeze box) player.  While Jodi was on percussion, there was no drummer.

The set list, in no particular order, included:
Kids
Squeeze Box
Behind Blue Eyes
Real Good Lookin' Boy
Johnny Cash
Gimme a Stone
Freedom Ride
Without Your Love (with Billy!)
a Wilko Song
There may have been more.  This is all I was told about.

I didn't see anything up on youtube, but there are some articles and some photos if you go looking.

Lauren