The Who In The Studio: 1964-1974

benn kempster bennkempster at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 05:59:30 UTC 2014

Hi all - just a note to inform everyone that we have no moved across to our new domain:

www.thewhointhestudio.com

Stay tuned for more updates, features and content over the coming months.  We're hoping that this site will expand out from what the original intention was and become something of real value to all fans of The Who and their work.

Lauren, could you please re-post this to Relayers and The Shout for me?

Kempo
"This is a fucking rock and roll concert, not a fucking tea party - right!"
Pete - The Arena, Long Beach 10/12/71

www.thewhointhestudio.com