Bed, Bath, and Beyond LP Frames

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 19:19:54 UTC 2014

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has frames specifically designed for LPs.  They are called LP 2 Frame, and are open in the back so that you can still see the back cover.

The regular price is $19.99.  The sale price is $9.99, a good price for such a specialized item.

But even better, they've got them on closeout - 75% off lowest marked price.  $2.50 each.  Unbeatable.

They had two in my local store, and a very nice staffer hunted down four others for me, and had them transferred here.  Very cool.

Last night I framed:
Maximum R&B Record Slick (the double photos of Roger, Pete, Keith, and John) - signed by Roger, Pete, and John
UK My Gen Album Cover - signed by Roger, Pete, and John
McVicar Interview Album - signed by Roger

Good luck finding some.  FYI, the code right above the UPC is:
LP2BKCB

Lauren