The Who In The Studio: 1964-1973

benn kempster bennkempster at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 06:25:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick note to once again thank everyone for the help and assistance
on this project - its been both fascinating and eye opening and a great
chance for me to bore the wife senseless with playing this stuff over
and over again; it also provides valuable educational material for my
3-year-old who does a mean impression of Moonie.

All revisions and corrections have been made - although that doesn't
prevent people picking up errors that may still occur and, with the help of the most excellent Jon Ehret, a website has been created that brings all of this together in one place.

We're in the early stages at the moment with this and there may be subsequent changes and alterations - there are a couple of errors on there which
we have spotted and will be fixing, but for now, here it is and, again,
please feel free to make comment and provide suggestions.  No need to
*judge* it.

http://thewhointhestudio.weebly.com/

All the best,

Benn Kempster
[...]

Kempo
"This is a rock and roll concert, not a fucking tea party - right!"
Pete - The Arena, Long Beach 10/12/71