Roger Wilko

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 05:23:18 UTC 2014

From Melissa:
Just got home from the Wilko/Daltrey gig. Gary gave it 2/10 and me 4/10. Wilko was his usual energetic self and fun. Roger looked handsome and fit for almost a 70year old. His voice was husky, he forgot the words to a few numbers and was confused as he went through sheets of paper looking for lyrics. The only Who song was Can't explain and the crowd went crazy. We didn't go to the GA floor standing and sat in first row VIP balcony.

From Jon P:
Harsh  Thought it was a good gig. Roger's memory was poor but the new songs sounded pretty good live. Looking forward to the album. Only weak one was the Dylan song. loved the Dr Feelgood songs, roxette was bloody awesome with some great bass from norman Watt Roy who was amazing throughout……happy...

From Dan:
Part 1 (Wilko Johnson, Norman Watt-Roy, Dylan Howe)
1. All Right
2. Barbed Wire Blues
3. The More I Give
4. Dr Dupree
5. When I'm Gone
6. Roxette (long version)
Part 2 (Wilko, Norman, Dylan, Roger Daltrey, Mick Talbot, Steve Weston)
7. Going Back Home
8. Keep It To Myself
9. Please Crawl Out Your Window
10. Keep On Loving You