[Oddsandsods] RIP Ian McLagan

Bruce Kawakami via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Thu Dec 4 01:25:36 UTC 2014

On 12/3/2014 5:57 PM, nakedeye10 at aol.com wrote:
> I don't know any more than that.
>
> Sad.
>
> I only got to see him once - in Austin, when I was at SXSW for Pete.  Great show.  Nice vibe.
> (Well, twice, really, as I saw him with Pete at the Austin Music Awards and then again at his regular club gig.)
>
> Lauren

Massive stroke is what is being reported.  I just saw him 7 weeks ago.
One of the friendliest musicians out there.   His autobiography is
essential reading.  I got a first edition when he was still selling it
all himself out of his house and got both he and Kim to sign it and now
they're both gone. :(

---