Autographed Roger Stuff (including guitar) Up for Auction

nakedeye10--- via TheWho thewho at igtc.com
Tue Aug 19 18:28:51 UTC 2014

My friend Dan sent this to me.

You may need to be on Facebook to see the photo of Roger and the guitar.

Lauren

Local & Live are delighted to announce that a few minutes ago Roger Daltrey CBE signed one of our Local & Live guitars and also kindly donated one of his personal microphones (with a lead) and some signed postcards depicting The Who draped in a Union Jack flag. We will be staging a silent auction for these items through our website to help raise funds for the festival. The auction will commence in the coming days and run for a designated period. keep your eyes on www.localandlive.org