Symphonic Who in Colorado Springs - March 2015

NakedEye10 at aol.com NakedEye10 at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 17:37:36 UTC 2014

From my friend, Beth, down in CO Springs.

Assuming Who2 isn't touring then, I'll probably go down for the Saturday night show, in order to share the experience with Beth.  If anyone else wants to join in, let me know.

Lauren

Music of The Who
Philharmonic Pops

March 6, 2015 at 8:00 pm
March 7, 2015 at 8:00 pm
Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts

Brent Havens conductor
Brody Dolyniuk vocals

English rock legend The Who formed in 1964 and took the world by storm, selling more than 100 million records. Join us for Windborne’s tribute withBaba O’Riley, Pinball Wizard, My Generation, and many more mega-hits.