Roger To Do a Speaking Tour

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 17:32:03 UTC 2013

Thanks to Brian C.

I can't imagine this will sell very well, but I wanna go.

Lauren

Who Are You? Roger Daltrey
For the first time ever, the legendary ROGER DALTREY of THE WHO will be touring performing arts centers across the country with an evening of conversation and historical remembrances, topped off with a short musical segment of his favorite songs from the ’60 and ’70s, songs from the Who, as well as his own catalogue. The multimedia tour will focus on DALTREY’s long and storied career, talk about his musical influences and life with the Who, and wrap up with an intimate Q&A with the audience.

Lead singer of the Who
First time in the PAC marketplace
Charity component
Meet & greet