Joe's Pub - Past, Present and Future

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 09:45:51 UTC 2013

Great article about Joe's Pub and its 15th Anniversary.

"What are some of the more memorable performances you’ve seen at Joe’s Pub?" ~ Pollstar.

"Obviously, I’ve been thinking a lot about Lou Reed.  Lou has been coming to Joe’s Pub often over the course of the last 15 years.  One of the most amazing moments we have … Rachel Fuller put together this series with [her significant other] Pete Townshend … and we did those at Joe’s Pub.  We filmed a series … one of them was Pete and Lou Reed on stage singing together." ~ Joe’s Pub Director Shanta Thake.

http://www.pollstar.com/news_article.aspx?ID=808003

Mike S.