Zak's Out, Scott's In

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Wed May 15 22:18:40 UTC 2013

Ludwig has amended its post on Facebook:

"This just in: Ludwig artist Scott Devours will be drumming for The Who on their upcoming UK tour. Congratulations Scott, from the whole Ludwig family."

The original post was:
>  "This just in: Ludwig artist Scott Devours is now the drummer for The Who, and will be debuting his new Ludwig kit on their upcoming series of live dates in the UK. Congratulations Scott, from the whole Ludwig family."

Interesting the semantics of it all.  I guess I always knew that's what was meant, but I can understand the importance of parsing it just right.

Lauren