[Oddsandsods] Zak's Out / Scott's In

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 21:17:46 UTC 2013

Here's what it says now:

"This just in: Ludwig artist Scott Devours will be drumming for The Who on their upcoming UK tour. Congratulations Scott, from the whole Ludwig family."

Note the difference.  Nowhere does it actually say that anyone is in or out, just that Devours is playing on their tour.

My guess is that Zak either has another commitment, or more likely just needs more time to recover from his surgery.  But they're both really good.  And... as a drummer, I'm jealous!

Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com