Zak's Out / Scott's In

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Wed May 15 04:32:12 UTC 2013

Hey again, mike.

I have to say, I saw US shows before and after Zak's absence in the most recent tour and I thought he wasn't himself after. His playing seemed much less powerful and adventurous.  I've heard several different explanations for why he missed time, but the one that seemed most informed was that it was a wrist injury, possibly with surgery.  So, perhaps the wrist didn't respond well to his resumed playing and he just needs some more time.

Jim

Sent from my iPad