Top 10 Roger Daltrey Who Moments

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at thesis-plc.com
Tue Mar 5 13:52:49 UTC 2013

Greg Adams led us in this direction:  http://ultimateclassicrock.com/roger-daltrey-who-moments/

This is a good, well thought out list.

The top two may be obvious (LROM and WGFA, natch).  But the rest are full of surprises.
For example,  I never really appreciated Roger's vocals on Music Must Change before.

And it's good to see relatively unknown songs such as I've Had Enough, Leaving Here and Join Together making the list.

-MB

Thesis Asset Management plc

Chichester - London - Gatwick - Guildford - Brighton - Lymington

Thesis Asset Management PLC is a public limited company registered in England under company number 01802101, whose registered office is at Exchange Building, St Johns Street, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1UP.

Visit our web site at: http://www.thesis-plc.com