Townshend researching book about swearing at children

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at thesis-plc.com
Tue Mar 5 13:31:01 UTC 2013

This made me laugh. From:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/townshend-researching-book-about-swearing-at-children-2013030561733

I've had to add lots of the *s before posting.

-MB

Townshend researching book about swearing at children
05-03-13

PETE Townshend is working on a book about how little children react when you tell them to f*** off.

Townshend said his fouled mouthed-outburst at a seven year-old girl and her subsequent reaction had 'exposed the dark netherworld of innocence and profanity'.

The Who guitarist, who swears at children as part of a campaign to prevent swearing at children, added: "I want to explore the way in which their faces change when an angry old man says 'f*** off' or 'go f*** yourself' or perhaps 'what the f*** do you know, you seven year-old piece of s***?'.

"And then I want to turn it into a rock opera that will seem to last for days."

Thesis Asset Management plc

Chichester - London - Gatwick - Guildford - Brighton - Lymington

Thesis Asset Management PLC is a public limited company registered in England under company number 01802101, whose registered office is at Exchange Building, St Johns Street, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1UP.

Visit our web site at: http://www.thesis-plc.com