Cody Simpson Joins TCA

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 20:12:34 UTC 2013

Very cool to see a teenage pop star stepping up.  If you have a tween, take them to see Cody.  I'm told by someone I respect that he's a real talent and a good guy.

Lauren

http://www.fanlala.com/news/cody-simpsons-special-announcement

Cody Simpson’s Special Announcement!
Jun 10, 2013 - 12:12pm

Cody Simpson has recently joined Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey from The Who as an ambassador for Teen Cancer America! The two members of The Who began the Teenage Cancer Trust together in the UK and have brought the organization to the US with the title, Teen Cancer America.

The organization helps bring awareness of teen cancer as well as support teens that have cancer. Fans can donate $1 for every ticket purchased for Cody Simpson’s Paradise Tour! Watch Cody’s inspiring message below!