Long Scott Interview Part 3

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 23:45:50 UTC 2013

>>Sander: I went to see them at the Coliseum in LA in 1981, right after Kenny
Jones had taken over for Keith Moon<<

 <shrug> In this day and age of the Internet, there is no reason for gaffes like this. The interviewer's memory might be off, but certainly, this can be corrected before it's published. The Who played the Forum and the Sports Arena in 1980. In fact, the Who did not play a gig in the States in 1981.