Save $5 on Keith Moon: The Real Me Tickets

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 21:00:13 UTC 2013

Keith Moon: the Real MeKeith Moon: the Real Me
Hello across the country and the world! Several new investors have jumped on board. We're playing to at least Aug. 4th. Thanks loads! We're possibly extending to Aug. 18th. We need butts in the seats. (Those that come, love it. Some invest in the production's future.) Tickets are available at: KeithMoonTheRealMe.com. Mention the word Quadrophenia and get 5 dollars off! All who live elsewhere, let you friends in the SF Bay Area know. If they have butts, they can come. "It's only teenage wasteland." Mick