Who FAQ Book - Forward by Dave Davies

nakedeye10 at aol.com nakedeye10 at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 20:04:35 UTC 2013

Thanks to Jan for finding this one.

Lauren

Psychobabble
Find Out Who's Writing the Foreword to 'The Who FAQ'...

Well, it’s been a while since I posted any updates on The Who FAQ, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been a busy bastard fine-tuning the first draft, which I’ll be shipping to my editor very, very soon. One of my other tasks has been to find a famous person to pen the foreword to my book. Luckily, I made the acquaintance of writer Rebecca G. Wilson through Psychobabble last year, and Rebecca happens to be a close friend of one of my all-time favorite famous people. I pitched the idea to her, she set up an introduction, and now I am utterly thrilled to announce that none other than Dave Davies of The Kinks is providing the foreword to The Who FAQ! You’ll be able to read Dave’s memories about seeing The High Numbers open for The Kinks in 1964, hanging out with Keith Moon, his personal favorite Who songs, and more when The Who FAQis published in about a year. Even if my book doesn’t sell a single copy, getting to talk to Dave made writing it worthwhile.

So thanks again to Dave Davies and Rebecca G. Wilson!